Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yikes....Catch up!

Blogging is getting a bit more challenging these days!  Between our slow internet and a busy girl, I have less time to be here on the site.  Have no fear, I am not quitting!  I just have a lot to catch you up on :)

One...AMBER.

Praise the Lord that we were not dismissed from Amber's case!  Thank you all for praying.  Our lawyer met with the judge and social workers a week ago.  The adoption trial, and hopefully end of all this, is set for June 23rd.

Two....WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING?





Playing outside with "Garden Colors"...that is what Lily calls sidewalk chalk!
We visited "Falls of the Ohio" after all the rain to see the rapids...
Nice face, Lily:)

We have been in the garden, to the farmer's market, to Huber's to pick strawberries...we voted for our friend who was running for senate...
and have been all over Louisville!  
We have also enjoyed play dates with friends...
Here is Lily at the park for a play date.  The sprinklers were on...Yay!
Picnic lunch. 
Fun, fun , fun!

Lily also went to her first "Princess" birthday party!  She got to wear her pretty princess dress from Auntie Lory!  
As I said, we've been busy!  Now I am off to weed the jungle that I call my garden.  Hopefully in a couple hours it will look like a garden again!

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Love the pictures! Lily is one busy girl!

Praise God about Amber - so glad to hear the news. We will continue to pray!