This is the very first pic that we have of Lily in our home. We traveled down on Mother's Day two years ago, then adopted Lily the very next day! We started home right after our court appearance...we were so anxious to get Lily home after what had happened with Amber. She was so quiet all the way home..just kept looking around with those big brown eyes. We walked in the door at 2 a.m. and snapped this pic :) Home sweet home...
I did not get much sleep that first week....not because of her, I just watched her while she slept...awed that God had given me such a gift so soon after losing Amber...it was ache and healing all at once...
I did not get much sleep that first week....not because of her, I just watched her while she slept...awed that God had given me such a gift so soon after losing Amber...it was ache and healing all at once...
We love our Lily Grace, pure and undeserved gift..
No comments:
Post a Comment