Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Cookies :-)

Carefully placing them on the baking sheet.

"Cheese"
Can you tell which ones Lily did?
silly girl :)

watching them bake



*Memory Moment* While Lily was sprinkling sprinkles onto some cookies, she looked up at me and said, "Auntie Krissy?" with question in her big brown eyes. "Do you remember making cookies with Auntie Krissy at Christmastime?" I asked. "Yes (big smile), Auntie Krissy come (to make cookies)?" She said. "Oh, Lily, Krissy would be so happy you remembered, but she can't come today." I said. "Ok." She said. (Her sharp memory pictured below) Thanks Auntie Kris for making a fun memory for Lily! She associates you with cookie making, sweet huh?! :-)

1 comment:

Three Flags Family Blogger said...

Just wanted to tell you that I looooove your blog!!! I could just sit hear and read, read, read.. and just enjoy your family!
Love you!
Fernanda