
(All cozy, reading a book)
Lily's eyelids are heavy after playing outside 3 times today! I think it will be 'early to bed, early to rise' for her....we are all tired :) It is always nice to settle in for the day after playing hard outside. The snow man is finished, He's enjoying the fresh snow that is falling, again!

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Snowman!"

"oops"

"Mommy, meet Mr. Snowman."

Waving along with Mr. Snowman

The Master Builders (pretty good for a Floridian, huh?!)

Kisses & Goodnight Farewell

5 comments:
Beautiful snowman!
What did you use for eyes?
Love Auntie Kris
Frozen mud :)
-Kate
Katie, your blog is so pretty! I've often read it on google reader but clicked through today, love what you've done to it! Praying for you for Amber... love the pics of Lily!
(Tell your parents to get comments re-enabled on their blog too ok! :))
I'm so thankful for all God is doing in and through your family!!
Great job on the snowman!
tooo precious...hey how did you get that cute pic of your dad and Lilly as your header?
Post a Comment