Friday, May 23, 2008

Healthy Girl!

We went to the Doctor this morning for Lily's one month check-up. She was great! She charmed all the nurses and doctor and performed all her "tasks" beautifully! The Doctor is very pleased at how alert, happy and strong she is! He said we must be taking good care of her. . .yep, we are!

She is in the 95th percentile for weight. . .13.45 pounds! And the 90th percentile for height. . . .22 1/8 inches long! She will be looking down at us pretty soon!



She also had to get another HepB shot. . .sooooo sad :-(


Afterwards we went to SAMS to stock the fridge again. We hadn't shopped since we got Lily. We also wanted to have enough good food for when Grandma K, Uncle Haddon, & Aunt Karlyn come on Monday! Can't wait!

4 comments:

MaryD said...

Katie, I'm LOVING the daily posts on Lily. Thanks for doing it. It's such a blessing to see how well you all are doing! I'll be excited to see some pics of Karlyn and Haddon too... and your parents with their grandbaby... your blog is a great communication tool!!! Love you and kisses to Lily!

jniathome said...

Katie, You are doing an awesome job with the pictures and stories on the blog. I have to check it the first thing each day! I am so excited that we can stay in touch this way.
Thanks and keep it up.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

What a new life you have now with such a precious little Lily Grace! She is the picture of health and she looks like a huggable doll baby!! I am so happy you will have some out of town guests to share the joy with. I too will be looking forward to those pics with the "kin folk" from back home. Enjoy your time with them. Prayers continue for health, strength and wisdom in your new role of parenthood, you are doing a great job. Kiss Lilly from her GABA.
love you~Susan

Anonymous said...

Weyland and Katie...
She's getting prettier and prettier with each passing day. Have a wonderful time with Haddon and Karlyn and mom. Keep those beautiful pic's coming.
Love,
Auntie Lory