Lily LOVES her morning bath! Her are a few pics that Auntie Hannah took while I gave the bath. The last pic is of Hannah & Lily when it's all over! Enjoy!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lily Grace is so healthy looking and so beautiful! Hannah you are pretty cute too, so nice you could be there with Katie. love to all~GABA,Duluth
hey! did y'all delete your other blog? i can't find it anymore. :( I liked the pictures on it... but I may just have the url wrong. If you post the link as a comment on my blog, I'll get it and won't publish it (so it will never be visible to anyone but me), if it's an issue of not wanting it connected to this blog.
5 comments:
Lily Grace is so healthy looking and so beautiful! Hannah you are pretty cute too, so nice you could be there with Katie.
love to all~GABA,Duluth
what a chub she is!! :) precious!
hey! did y'all delete your other blog? i can't find it anymore. :( I liked the pictures on it... but I may just have the url wrong. If you post the link as a comment on my blog, I'll get it and won't publish it (so it will never be visible to anyone but me), if it's an issue of not wanting it connected to this blog.
Love her! What a sweet baby girl.
I love it!!!
Post a Comment