Lily had her first manicure tonight! It was a lovely experience and much needed! She has been scratching her pretty face. Afterwards we lathered her up with lotion and put her to bed! Sweet Dreams Baby Girl! We also received excellent news that Lily's birth father report came back negative. . this means his rights are terminated for good. . .no chance of him surfacing to claim her! She's ours and everything will be finalized on July 7th, 2008!
Praise the Lord for clarity and a date!!! Look at that smile!!! : ) I've gotten a couple of glimpses of Micah's smile! But he just turned 4 wk, so I know more are coming soon!!!
1 comment:
Praise the Lord for clarity and a date!!! Look at that smile!!! : ) I've gotten a couple of glimpses of Micah's smile! But he just turned 4 wk, so I know more are coming soon!!!
Post a Comment