Yesterday Lily finally met some family. . .grandma K (Gerrilyn), Uncle Haddon & Auntie Karlyn! They drove all the way here loaded with lots of goodies and clothes for Lily! It was like all our birthdays at once! Lily is clothed with cute clothes and lots of kisses! Here are some pictures. . .
4 comments:
What fun to see Lily with her family!!! We're so happy for all of you! Looks like you're having lots of fun:)
Glad to see you and the family enjoying your sweet baby girl. It is so precious to see her each day and to read about what is going on in her life.
What a beautiful picture of joy!!!! We are truly a blessed family. Love to all. Hugs and kisses to Lily. Thank you for sharing the pics.
I am there in spirit with you, I know Lily cannot wait to meet her GABA! She looks so good in pink!
She is a honey for sure. Greet G,K and H for me. Tell them I miss them too.
love to all~Susan
Post a Comment