I love quiet time. It helps me be a good mom :) Lily probably does not appreciate it quite as much as I do, but she is a good sport! We gather up a few favorite books and a couple toys, set the timer for 45 minutes, and quietly rest/play. It gives us both some "quiet" time to recharge. Lily's naps dwindle as she grows, so we are thankful to still have a structured time of rest for both of us. Today I was able to sneak a video of her 'reading' to herself.
Adorable! Quiet time is a great idea for both of you. Emily still does a morning and afternoon nap each day. Lately she only sleeps during the afternoon nap, but I definitely notice a difference in her when we skip that morning quiet time. She really needs that time to recharge even if she isn't sleeping (and I don't mind it either).
1 comment:
Adorable! Quiet time is a great idea for both of you. Emily still does a morning and afternoon nap each day. Lately she only sleeps during the afternoon nap, but I definitely notice a difference in her when we skip that morning quiet time. She really needs that time to recharge even if she isn't sleeping (and I don't mind it either).
Post a Comment