Amber.
I have been waiting to write this post, not because I like to keep all of our prayer supporters in the dark, but because we have not received word that the order has been finally written by the judge. But, alas, time could drag on, so I am writing.
God is sovereign and good, let me say this first. In all our pain, we believe this with ALL our hearts.
We learned July 8th that we were not chosen for Amber. I was unable to post this news right away because the order had not yet been written. Our lawyer had just happened to see the judge that day and spoke with him. He told our lawyer many nice things about us, but in the end, felt like Amber should stay where she was attached.
That simple.
After two years of praying, pursuing and hoping, this chapter was closed for us. Please continue to pray for Amber and her family. That she would know her heavenly Father who loves her.
No comments:
Post a Comment