-I can grab toys and put them in my mouth (right now piglet is my
favorite)!
-I can sit up all by myself for a minute or two (until I get
distracted and lose my balance)!
-I can babble on about anything I want--mostly I like to talk to my
hands and toys :-)
-I like to sing myself to sleep. . . .
-I can sleep through the night without Daddy and Mommy putting my
pacifier in when I lose it. . .I just suck on my two fingers instead!
-I like to talk to strangers until they acknowledge me--sometimes I
have to talk so loud to get their attention, but when I do, I am
satisfied with the conversation!
-I like to smile at old ladies in the grocery store!
-I like to hold my hand up high in the air until mommy kisses it!
-I can stand up tall when I hold my daddy's thumbs!





1 comment:
Hi Katie and Weyland,
Lily is growing so much! I can tell she really responds to all the love you both give her. She sure looks cute in that little sun outfit. I can tell she is enjoying being your little bright star!
Love,
Auntie Lory
Post a Comment