....news from our Family Tree to yours'....
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday! Thanks for letting us come stay with you!! Tell Lily she is SO cute and I can't wait to give her a big hug:)
She is SO adorable! And a little bit of a chunka! I love that in a baby. ; )Dawn
Wow, way to go Lily!!! Love the thighs, they look like Phoebe's!
Hi everyone...She is just growing up by leaps and bounds! She is so very cute. I love seeing her pics.Love,Auntie Lory
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday! Thanks for letting us come stay with you!! Tell Lily she is SO cute and I can't wait to give her a big hug:)
She is SO adorable! And a little bit of a chunka! I love that in a baby. ; )
Dawn
Wow, way to go Lily!!! Love the thighs, they look like Phoebe's!
Hi everyone...
She is just growing up by leaps and bounds! She is so very cute. I love seeing her pics.
Love,
Auntie Lory
Post a Comment