Friday, June 6, 2008

Yeah Lily!

Five simple instructions on how to roll over! (I turned 8 weeks old yesterday and mastered it today!) If you follow my instructions carefully-you can do it too!
Good Luck! :-)

Step One:
Tuck left leg under body.


Step Two:
Shift your weight to the left side--this is the hardest part-but YOU CAN DO IT!


Step Three:
Push off with your right leg as hard as you can. . .


Step Four:
Keep the momentum going. . .this is the fun part!


Step Five:
Enjoy Victory!



3 comments:

Marlaine said...

Hooray! An epic milestone! Thanks for sharing the video and photos so that we can enjoy this precious little bundle from afar! ;-)

Joe and Hannah said...

You go girl! I love her face at the end, "whoa, what happened?", she is so cute! Glad you guys could enjoy some family time out in the nice weather, those are great pictures!

Erika said...

Love it! It is so fun watching you enjoy being parents so much! I get teary every time I see your pics. Praise God! Aren't children the best?!?!