Lily already loves to be read to! We snuggle up after bath & bottle and read a few stories! Then she's off to bed!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the new pics. Happy Belated Fathers Day Weyland! The pictures are worth a thousand words. I am so happy for both of you. She looks so good in blue.
5 comments:
Love the new pics. Happy Belated Fathers Day Weyland!
The pictures are worth a thousand words. I am so happy for both of you. She looks so good in blue.
Love,
Auntie Lory
Thanks for the emailed photos, she sure is changing (beautiful)...it looks like you had a fun day!
Happy Dad's day Wey!
Love,
Aunt Kris
Love the bedtime pics! Isn't that the sweetest time of day! I love how good babies smell after their bath. Thanks for sharing. She is precious!
Kate,
I love those pictures of Lily and loved the Father's Day poem. Hey, I updated my blog!!!!!
I love you and hope you have a good night.
What a great habit to get into...bedtime reading! I still do it and my boys are 8 and 9 1/2! She's a darling baby!
Post a Comment