As many of you know, my mom's 50th birthday is right around the corner! I am inviting you to bless her! The last year and a half has been a little more trying than usual as they are in the process of adopting a set of four and they have started over as parents :)
So, I would love for my mom to be encouraged as she approaches 50 and still has years of labor for the Lord ahead of her! Please send my mom a Birthday letter (for security, email me for the address) between now and October 9th (her birthday date)...shower her with prayer, encouragement and birthday wishes! If you are out of the country and prefer email, send it to my email and I will snail mail it for you :)
Many of you may not have seen or talked with her in years, but that doesn't matter! She may have taken care of you in the nursery, taken care of your kids or been a friend for years....wherever you fit in, she would love to hear from you! I know that it will be hard for me to reach everyone she knows, so if you know someone who would like to be a part of this, pass it on!
Love you all and thanks for taking part in my mom's life!
No comments:
Post a Comment