I know, I know, this has been a long time in comin,' I am sure I've now lost most of my readers since I have neglected this site! Here's what we've been up to....
....hanging out in the basement during summer storms....
...trips to the zoo...
...swimming with friends at the pool....
...getting together with friends....
(Lily loves her friend Colton. We will miss him and his family as they'll be leaving for a ministry position out of our state this week)
..going to Huber's Farm with friends for peaches, blackberries, blueberries, etc....
...having fun as a family...
That's about it! We have not been able to travel since we are still waiting for an adoption placement, but we are making the most of what's nearby! This week it is supposed to be 110+ with heat index so you'll probably find us at the pool :)







No comments:
Post a Comment