Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lily's Music

Lily got a new CD from Haddon, Karlyn, and Levia for her birthday!  It is called "To Be Like Jesus" and we are loving it! I really recommend this to anyone, especially young children!  In light of recent news on Amber, this song is ministering to our hearts :-)  



----------------------------------------------
PEACE

By Bob Kauflin
Vocals by Allison Gilland
As recorded on To Be Like Jesus


Lyrics

CHORUS
Peace, You give me peace
When the storms come and I'm afraid
Peace, You give me peace
When I trust in the words You say
You give me peace

VERSE 1
If You can calm the sea
Then You can comfort me
If winds obey Your voice
Why should I fear their noise
And though my eyes can't see
I know You're with me

VERSE 2
When someone starts to fight
And does things I don't like
I hear Your gentle voice
Saying I have a choice
To make an enemy
Or to spread Your peace

© 2009 Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI)

2 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Beautiful lyrics! We continue to pray for you guys and Amber. : )

Jayden said...

this has been one of jays fav's!!! and ours. love you guys!!