Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sorry we have been offline for so long...






....I have been busy redecorating Lily's room! We took down the crib, for now ;-), and brought in another twin bed. Then I painted the trim white and the walls blue. Every time Lily walks into her "new" room she says "Oh, pretty, BaaLUE, room...Thank you momma!" I am not kidding! She claims the other bed is for Amber, we pray so.
I still have to get matching bed spreads. There are some solid colored bright pink ones and green ones at Target that I am looking at. And I still have to make a 2nd bed skirt. I ran out of material after the curtains and 1st bed skirt. We are also still scouting out wall art.....So we have a little further to go, but I thought I'd post the progress and let all my readers know what we are up to these days!

No comments: