I am cheating by posting this the day before, but Happy December 4th! We made cookies tonight and I am baby sitting tomorrow and won't have access to posting...so the countdown continues even though the post is a day early!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so excited I get to see new pictures everyday! Yeah!!!! Love to all of you~Shanda
Hi Weyland, Katie, and Lily... We are so excited that you will be coming home for Christmas. I love the Christmas pictures on the blog... especially the one with the reindeer headband and the Christmas morning picture with the lit tree. Lily is beautiful and she has the best parents! We cannot wait to see you all... maybe we can take Lily to the Hollidazzel parade of lights in Mpls. Keep those photos coming! Love, Auntie Lory
2 comments:
I am so excited I get to see new pictures everyday! Yeah!!!! Love to all of you~Shanda
Hi Weyland, Katie, and Lily...
We are so excited that you will be coming home for Christmas. I love the Christmas pictures on the blog... especially the one with the reindeer headband and the Christmas morning picture with the lit tree. Lily is beautiful and she has the best parents! We cannot wait to see you all... maybe we can take Lily to the Hollidazzel parade of lights in Mpls. Keep those photos coming!
Love,
Auntie Lory
Post a Comment