Dearest Katie, What have you started! She looks like she is at ease in the kitchen, so cute! Give her a kiss from me! Have Wey call me, I am ready to change phone service. All my love, Auntie Kris
Good Morning Lily, I could use a little kitchen helper and I love peanut butter and jelly or has the menu changed, maybe some oatmeal with blueberries?
5 comments:
this girl cracks me up....what a dolly. She most certainly is advanced!!!
this girl cracks me up....what a dolly. She most certainly is advanced!!!
Dearest Katie, What have you started!
She looks like she is at ease in the kitchen, so cute!
Give her a kiss from me!
Have Wey call me, I am ready to change phone service.
All my love,
Auntie Kris
Good Morning Lily, I could use a little kitchen helper and I love peanut butter and jelly or has the menu changed, maybe some oatmeal with blueberries?
I'm very impressed that she is making sandwiches already! All the photos are adorable.
Post a Comment