Friday, September 18, 2009

Rejoice with those who rejoice...Potty Training 101!

Today was our first day of potty training! Yes, I know, I am crazy to begin this with a 17 month old! But, in my defense, Lily has been interested in everything "potty" and notifies me every time she goes! So I thought.."better strike while the iron is hot!" We made it through the day and we are both exhausted! The schedule: Potty...candy reward....potty...candy...I thought we were going to make it the WHOLE DAY without one accident....but...we didn't. She had a glorious accident right before bed! I am glad for only one, I assume there will be more tomorrow! But, you have to admit, for a 17 month old, that's pretty good:-)

Success!


Basking in the praise :-)


Counting the candies...

3 comments:

Eowyn's Heir said...

that's great! if she's interested, go for it! I don't think you're crazy at all-- quite smart, on the contrary! :)

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Yay Lily! That is so great!

Anonymous said...

You are quite right to begin : ) Much easier on everyone!! I'm all for her success. Kiss her for me.