Sunday, August 16, 2009

For Auntie Lory...

Thanks for the bear! It serenades us several times a day! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too CUTE!! Isn't it funny how little kids love to dance? Caylah stops everytime she hears music and starts bouncing to the beat. I hope mommy enjoys the seranading as much as Lily!

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie,
I can't tell you how much joy your blog of Lily brings me. I had such a stressful day and then Jenny said mom come look at Lily on the blog. Her dancing to that bear I gave her brought me so much joy. Played it back three times! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing that special moment. Tell Lily that she has a skirted suit just like her auntie Lory's. How fun was that to play in the sprinkler! Can't wait to see her again. Happy Birthday month Katie! I will be sending you a disk of the wedding pictures soon.
Love,
Auntie Lory

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed it Lory! It warms my heart to know how much Lily is love by you all! Thanks for the birthday wishes & sending the CD--No rush on it, just when you get a chance :-) Also, our address has changed...I'll send an email with the new address.

Love,
Katie