I am finally doing an "info" post! Life is busy around here so blogging is done when miss busy is in bed :-) Lily had her 15 month check up this past wednesday....drum roll please....32 lbs & 15 ounces (she's actually lost a couple #'s) and 33 1/4 inches tall!!!!
She can say:
Daddy
Mommy
Baby
Dog
Fishy
Lamb (her sleeping pal)
Cracker
Shraby (Strawberry)
Brueby (Bluberry)
nack (snack)
cup
milk
water
juice
cook (cookie)
Tease (please)
tak u (thank you)
Pooh (for the Bear, no the other :-)
Ball
Hot
Animal sounds for (tiger, bear, dog, cat, chicken, crow, cow)
stwool (Stoller)
tak (walk)
step
book
bible
bumba (grandma' pet name)
gampa (grandpa)
cal
Kar (Karlyn)
rae rae (rachel)
Ally (Allison)
tissy (Auntie Kris & also Cal's soon to be bride Christina)
cistian (her friend Christian)
Piece? (of whatever treat you are having)
I think there is more but my brain is tired and I can't think of them!
She is a walking, talking, busy bee! There you have it!
2 comments:
You are such a good blogger, even in your business. I feel that I have been with Lily girl on her 15 month journey and I have not physically met her! See you soon at the wedding!!!
She is growing and growing. I think her height is pretty close to Emily's height. Such tall girls! I love the new picture in your header. Glad to hear that she is doing well and keeping you on your toes! : )
Post a Comment