Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yucky Allergies & Cough

Sorry for the lack of posts. Lily has been sick and I have not had
the time to upload pics, etc. She started out with seasonal
allergies, which turned into a sinus infection and then moved down to
the chest area. she is now on a healthy dose of steroids and an
antibiotic! So the days of yuck are coming to an end.....for now:-)

5 comments:

Joseph said...

Hey Katie! I haven't seen you at church lately (could be the two services), but it would be fun to get together when Lily is feeling better. Magnus and Lily would enjoy playing together, I'm guessing!
Love,
Blythe

Susan A. Reed said...

Poor Lily,
Poor Mama!

Julie H said...

So sorry to hear that Lily has been sick. The allergies sound a lot like her Mama! But I hope she outgrows them. May the Lord give you grace to endure in the meantime.
Love,
Julie

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Glad she is starting to feel better. That face she is making is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Can't wait to see you and Mommy next Wednesday!
Auntie Lory