Cute outfit:) I seem to remember that another little girl wore the same one to Disneyworld not too long ago:) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with lots of love to all of you!
Hi Katie, Weyland and Lily, Looks like Christmas for the three of you was wonderful! Weyland's parents and sister look like they had fun also. What a great experience for Lily! The Christmas card you sent us was great. Her dress is so pretty. Katie she always looks so cute. I really love the bows in her hair to match every outfit. Love all the pictures, keep them coming. Lily sure looked like she enjoyed the sand and water! She will be a swimmer like her mom. Happy New Year from the Dayhuff's! Love, Auntie Lory
What fun you had in Florida! You had the best of both worlds, Minnesota in November and Florida in December! So many people to love! I feel like I have been with you on some of your journeys because you have been so good to share your photos!It is really a gift to us. Thank you. Miss you and love you..........S
5 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time! Great pictures!
Great pictures! Lily is so adorable & getting to be SUCH a big girl!
Cute outfit:) I seem to remember that another little girl wore the same one to Disneyworld not too long ago:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with lots of love to all of you!
Hi Katie, Weyland and Lily,
Looks like Christmas for the three of you was wonderful! Weyland's parents and sister look like they had fun also. What a great experience for Lily! The Christmas card you sent us was great. Her dress is so pretty. Katie she always looks so cute. I really love the bows in her hair to match every outfit. Love all the pictures, keep them coming. Lily sure looked like she enjoyed the sand and water! She will be a swimmer like her mom. Happy New Year from the Dayhuff's!
Love,
Auntie Lory
What fun you had in Florida! You had the best of both worlds, Minnesota in November and Florida in December! So many people to love! I feel like I have been with you on some of your journeys because you have been so good to share your photos!It is really a gift to us. Thank you.
Miss you and love you..........S
Post a Comment