Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I don't believe Fall is here

I love fall. . .crisp air, warm sun, spicy aromas, pumpkins, apple
cider, fall leaves. . .the list goes on. But although fall is
technically here, it's not! It is supposed to be 83 degrees today
and it was 85, 91, 85, etc. the past week! What happened to fall?
Lily and I took a walk this morning in the "cool" air and I kept
saying, "Lily, this is not fall, where is it?", and she'd smile back
like she was thinking "Poor mom, she's losing her mind again, I'll
smile to make her feel better!" We'd played in the dry, warm, crispy
leaves anyway--here are the pics. And all you Minnesotans out there,
I wish I was there :) enjoy fall!

5 comments:

Dorothy Leach said...

Love the pics. Actually Katie, it could be worse. You could be here in Florida with the temps in the high 80's and not crispy changing leaves. We will just keep hoping, eventually Fall will arrive. Love you all.

Karlyn and Haddon said...

Well, It is 45 degrees here. We love you and love the photos. Levia sends a kiss and hug your way. She went to the doctor today and the doctor put her on Prevacid. She confirmed our suspicions that she indeed does have reflux!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

She is so adorable. I love fall too & have been waiting for it to come here. *sigh*

Gen 's Family Story said...

Must be on the same wavelength, we got some pics that look almost like yours! But you can wear shorts, hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Kate, Wey, and Lily,

We miss you all here too! I'm looking forward to see you hopefully around Thanksgiving or Christmas!

Love you all lots!
Jen