Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday)

Please pray as our agency is meeting again tomorrow to discuss the progress of our case. Pray that things would move along speedily and that we would receive clear answers. Pray also for our profile to be shown & chosen--this has been held up do to our agency's decision making process.

3 comments:

Emily O. said...

Hello there, I wanted to talk to you on Sunday but never got the chance. Just want to let you know that Scott and I are praying for you! Please let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Heather said...

Katie, this process is getting so intense! I would love to talk with you again some time soon!!! I looked for you on Sunday but didn't see you, plus I had to leave pretty soon after church was over. I've been praying for you guys and for the birthmom and her baby; hopefully you will hear something more definitive soon. I hope that our Lord is giving you much grace to rest in Him today!

Waiting with you,
Heather

theber said...

Hey, Katie,

Praying for you today. Isaiah 28:23-29 has been a good comfort to me this week - our Father knows how much to plow and how much to thresh...how much is GOOD, and will not damage us. I'm asking that that measure is almost reached, and that our Father will be pleased to place this little one safely in your home...

love,
Bethany