I rearranged the baby room for the hundredth time. . .ok, maybe not, but at least the fifth! We have most everything we need, now we just need to occupy it with a little one!
Our church blessed me with a baby shower this past Saturday! I was anxious about having a shower even though we don't have a placement yet, But It was so good to know that even if our wait is long, I have that many more people praying! We received many beautiful gifts and words of encouragement! The Lord is good to give us promises and joy in the midst of waiting!
3 comments:
Dear Weyland and Katie,
Praying with you as you wait for God's perfect time and baby(ies!) I thought of this poem when I saw your title yesterday. Maybe you have already heard it. May you know more of our amazing God while you wait. With love, Donna Wanschura
http://www.waitpoem.com/
http://www.waitpoem.com/poem/index.html
Dear Weyland and Katie,
Praying with you for God's perfect time and baby(ies!) I thought of this poem when I saw the title for yesterday. Maybe you've heard it already. May you have joy in waiting as you learn more of our amazing God. Love you guys, Donna Wanschura
http://www.waitpoem.com/
http://www.waitpoem.com/poem/index.html
Hey Katie,
Sorry about the duplicate comment. I thought I lost the first one but I guess I didn't. Waiting with you.
Post a Comment